Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
The GE speaker cables have made a very nice contribution to my overall sound.  I wanted to get more potent bass, better dynamics and more organic sound of real live instruments and the GEs deliver it.  My VMPS RM40 speakers have never sounded better.  After continually returning to Speltz Anticables following trials with several different cables, I stepped out and tried the MG Audio Planus III copper wires which finally were significantly better sounding than any I'd had before.  I tried some of Philip's Amadi Maddie Signature silver wired cables and they were even better and a whole lot less expensive than the MGs.  They were also easier to use as they were not fragile and didn't pose a tripping hazard.  The GEs were much better in all the areas I listed at the beginning, plus you could hear more sounds that were previously obscured at least partially.  The build quality is outstanding and if someone breaks into my house, I can take those suckers off the binding posts and beat the Ned out of the unsuspecting intruder.  For those that are unfamiliar with Ned being a quantity, you'll need to check this term with my mother-in-law who has told me this several times while playing cards against her.
Al wrote,

"One further point which may be of interest regarding the various forms of electromagnetic waves that I mentioned, namely visible and invisible light, radio signals, X-rays, gamma rays, microwave radiation, and any kind of electrical signal."

Al, glad to see you hop on board the photon train. Compare and contrast what I wrote last year on this very subject on this very thread, to whit,

"All electromagnetc waves are comprised of photons. I.e., not only is visible light on the electromagnetic spectrum made of photons, but also X- rays, gamma rays, HF radio waves, SHF radio waves - everything on the electromagnetic spectrum. Including audio signals. They’re all photons."

Is there an echo in here?

😀
cheers

Charles wrote,
"Mac I also have much appreciation for science and engineering. Knowledge is a good thing no doubt. I just don’t need to know the why and how of something to enjoy it. Give me an opportunity to listen to a audio product and I’ll render a verdict.

Lack of an adequate explanation as to how something works won’t detract from its performance."

On the other hand it can be quite entertaining to watch audiophiles’ eyes glaze over at the mere mention of electrons or photons or heaven forbid, quantum mechanics. Let us just hope with all our hearts no one ever starts a thread on quantum mechanics based tweaks. Let’s keep this civil. 😄

geoffkait,
I appreciate your vast knowledge and I learn from many of your posts.
We should all learn to be more tolerant of other's comments because after all they are EGO driven.

lak
geoffkait,
I appreciate your vast knowledge and I learn from many of your posts.
We should all learn to be more tolerant of other's comments because after all they are EGO driven.

Imagnation is more important than knowledge.  - A. Einstein