Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Thanks John:

I had incorrectly assumed that they would be more expensive than cables listed currently on the manufacturer’s website.

I also did not understand how Graphene could be used on a bendable item, such as an audio cable, but having read the tread again see that the cable is impregnated (as opposed to being coated) with Graphene.

Right now the living room setup is down due to our new kittens “shredding” my OTA speaker cable.

I have to figure out another way to safely run the speaker cables before I get it up and running again.

DeKay

Post removed 
The list price on all the power cords and interconnects is $499.00 except for the digital cable which is $299.00.. I believe the speaker cables are around $849.00 or more for 8 foot set but not 100% on them.
Bob from Cerious again. Thanks again to everybody! The prices posted are the real deal (intro price on GE speaker cables $649 8 foot set...) and if you are a customer who has purchased from me before you are "locked in" to those prices. So 9 months from now you want another power cord...you get the intro price. You took a chance on a small US company that hand makes products so you deserve loyalty and you will receive it. 
Last a note on communication. While I have been very busy the whole Audiogon system is very hard to navigate as everything that comes through has login IDs and not names so not only do I have to keep orders straight but I have to figure out that Jim is "Beastmaster1000". Also Audiogon blocks anything from a seller that has numbers - like tracking numbers for shipments - Blocked! Phone numbers, internet links, email addresses. If an Audiogon communication has any of these the whole message does not get delivered so you - the customer - thinks I never responded. I will continue to check out the blog and contact anyone who says they have had a problem contacting me - and yes - I have been too busy to update the website (besides that is my daughter's job who does website design for a living and will "someday" get to updating Dad's site...Kids!).