Ceramic fuses

Gday, Im looking at purchasing some ceramic fuses for my Primaluna gear. 
The question I have, would  a gold plated or rhodium plated fuse be the way to go? If so, which would be the better choice? 
Any information or help, would be appreciated. 
Cheers Ricey

Merry Christmas, everyone
ricey

Showing 3 responses by cal3713

@ricey As George's images very nicely point out, it'll be important to try at least two new fuses so you can compare new to new.  

@georgehifi Thanks for posting. Those images are eye opening. Any idea how many cycles passed between images?
Repeat after me. "I am absolutely correct. My perspective is absolute and completely free of bias."

People who hear differences cannot be convinced that they don't. People who don't hear differences cannot be convinced that they exist. It doesn't matter how hard you type or how many times you repeat yourself.
It's funny that George can get everyone onto a "paid shill" conspiracy theory when he's in all the preamp and dac threads talking about how everyone who likes active preamps is ignorant. Of course he manufactures and sells a passive pre.

Would be nice to have a thread or two on this site where people didn't end up attacking each other.