cec tl-5 oem usa version

can anybody direct me to where I can but the usa 120v version. I tried looking all over and only see the gray market version on ebay. I check the ebay stores and there sellers seem to sell this unit but they also sell shirts in there store,   so not the place I want to purchase one from. I have a musical fidelity m1 cdt transport now and would like to make an upgrade. I like my mf m1cdt but the reviews I have read are saying the cec tl-5 has a more analog sound to it. I also been looking at jays audio transport also and they have there own ebay store so if I went down that road It looks like that is the only place to buy.
kully560
Post removed 
When I purchased my CEC CDT the North American distributor was in Canada.
I believe there is now a USA CEC distributor.
I sent CEC an email yesterday for a dealer list in north America but they have not reply back . I really do not want to order from over seas due to all the flights being canceled . jays audio said approx. 7 days for player to be shipped and at least 4 weeks for delivery. the CEC players I see are sold in japan who know how long that shipping will take . it seems like both transports are not stock in north America .I really do not want to take a chance of not knowing when it will show up , it starting to look like it could take several months .