CDs with heavy, fast bass and/or long drum solos

Due to a variety of circumstances, I find myself in the position of needing to break in the woofers below 80hz of my primary speakers (VSA VR-7s). Any good, well-recoded CD's or points to an existing thread on this would be appreciated

I heard a disc from Norway at RMAF on the 4th or 5th floor of the Atrium tower that was incredible, but can't remember the name of the disc. It was playing pretty loud, so I'm sure a number of others heard it as well. If anyone wrote down the name of that disc, please reply here.

ALso please note - I am not interested in Test discs or warble tones - I want real music.

Thanks a bunch
fplanner2010
I concur with the Marcus Miller suggestions and was going to mention Bela Fleck's CDs (like Flight of the Cosmic Hippo).

BUT, if you want to test the limits of your loudspeaker's bass response and push those woofers, I suggest you run a little S.M.V. through it. "S.M.V" stands for Stanley Clark, Marcus Miller and Victor Wooten and their appropriately named 2007 release "Thunder". It's a killer.
One of the strongest low frequency energy I have heard is on the David Bowie track Im afraid of Americans. From Earthling.
hi there-I'm actually a professional bass player..recorded a cd w/ band called Planet X (Quantum is the title)..Myself and Jimmy Johnson-LOTS of insane drumming and bass too..
You could check out Gary Willis-specifically "Actual Fiction"-mixed quite bass hot-killing bassist, and friend of mine, with Kirk Covington on drums..Kirk played w Joe Zawinul (Weather Report) and in Tribal Tech...
THIS is NOT a commercial plug!- I wont make a dime if you decide to buy any of these-just thought you might find of interest-And it seems many posts are on the more traditional side..This is some less known stuff..
ALSO--Wayne Krantz's new cd-Krantz, Carlock & Lefebvre,-insane!-
Keith Carlock is one of the most incredible drummers-with a super huge bass drum sound...Thoroughly recommended..
Mastered by Scott Kinsey-a true genius on the keyboards..Really outstanding..Kinsey was also in Tribal Tech-we play sometimes round the LA area..
Lastly, Avishai Cohen-acoustic (mainly) bassist.."Gently Disturbed"-truly exciting and cutting edge-w Mark Giuliana on drums...Bass sound to die for-very upfront..And great MUSIC more importantly..
Cheers
R
second B fleck --flight of the cosmic hippo and sheffield drum record also holly cole-- jersey girl and soundtrack from the movie crimson tide --also Isotec burn in cd
Don't mean to get the thread off track, but glad to see a professional musician (R) weigh in with some recommendations. I have Planet X Quantum, as well as the Live CD and Moon Babies (?, maybe not the right name). Definitely intense music, with awesome levels of musicianship all around--Holdsworth, Donati, and of course R. I'm a guitar player, but very much into bass as well--all Victor Wooten's stuff, and lately Brian Bromberg. I'll have to check out some of the other things mentioned.