CD Treatments-Which ones do you like?

I have been using a treatment called "Last". Now I am intrigued by some of the Mapleshade offerings. They seemingly have two liquids that perform different functions as well as an antistatic gun. Anyone have any experience with these products or others as well? Which ones and what sonic qualities did you experience if any?

Thanks and Good Listening,

Steve Bachman
sbachman
Wow, the "Shine Ola" from Record Research Labs sure wets my whistle. The apparent benefits are better dynamics across the spectrum. Blacker backgrounds and more of a presence of the musical enviroment. Seems to give me more gain , which I could use. Great on the DVD's also, with sharper picture and enhanced audio. Happy Holidays!
Post removed 
come cdc no link for micro ?? come on please ! :)and thanks for the rexton tip !! :) hey that's my price bracket. ha ha :)thanks..
Simply a good cleaning makes a huge improvement alone in itself with cd's however I do like the bendini and the furutech as well for critical listening !
Hi Deluxe. Glad people read my posts :-). Since there seemed to be no interest in Rexton as a CD cleaner I was going to mention it works great on my car windshield. Colors are more vivid. Everything looks more lifelike.
Going a step further, after brushing my teeth I now use the Rexton to get my teeth optically clean. Talk about pearly whites! =:-0
I'm still searching for more uses for Rexton. The possibilities are endless.

I sent you an e-mail.