CD Treatments-Which ones do you like?

I have been using a treatment called "Last". Now I am intrigued by some of the Mapleshade offerings. They seemingly have two liquids that perform different functions as well as an antistatic gun. Anyone have any experience with these products or others as well? Which ones and what sonic qualities did you experience if any?

Thanks and Good Listening,

Steve Bachman
sbachman
Theoretical errors? Ask anyone that ruined their CD's using Armour All whether or not it was theoretical. You may use what you wish, I merely wanted to inform you why it is not a safe product to use. I do not scratch my discs, so I have no need for an abrasive polish which may cause lazer scatter or that contain contents known to degrade the disc. I'm not looking for the cheap fix that isn't.

I'd also be concerned about using dishwashing detergent, as they do not fully rinse off and leave behind a film which raises the BLER and lazer scatter. Common active ingredients in "mild" household dishwashing detergents include sodium silicates, polyacetates, SD40 alcohol, some even contain bleach. I'm just trying to keep you from ruining your investment in music.
Here's the "world's best lense cleaner" - only $3.95/bottle:
rexton optyl 7

I use MICRO by International Products Co. to clean CD's before the Novus treatment.
I quote "100% clean based on chemical analysis for residue which have a limit of detection of 10 ppm or less and which detect NO residue. Also X-ray activation analysis of surfaces cleaned with MICRO indicate that less than 1/3 of a monolayer of MICRO is left on pyrex after 4 rinses".
I had to mix my bottle of Vivid every time that I wanted to use it. It had an oily type substance in it that now concerns me. I lost many CD's to Armour All in the past. Does anyone know if Shine Ola will remove the Vivid?
Wow, the "Shine Ola" from Record Research Labs sure wets my whistle. The apparent benefits are better dynamics across the spectrum. Blacker backgrounds and more of a presence of the musical enviroment. Seems to give me more gain , which I could use. Great on the DVD's also, with sharper picture and enhanced audio. Happy Holidays!
Post removed