CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
From the point of view of cost, if you happen to own thousands of CDs and you don't mind ripping them to a server, all it costs you is time (I did mine while watching TV in the evenings) rather than fees for a music service (I ripped well over 4000 CDs).

OTOH, if you are always wanting to keep up on current music, the services would have an advantage unless you can borrow CDs from your local library to rip.
I use a Cambridge CXN (V2) for streaming and a Sony XA 5400 ES for CD/SACD.  The Sony was a Stereophile A+ component for three years running a few years back.  I have streamed on Spotify but am 99% Tidal which is 16/44 FLAC almost exclusively.
I have about 750 CDs mostly from 10 - 15 years back and longer.  The Tidal CD is about as good as an SACD version played through the Sony.  There are streaming stations in about that same league but will take you some time to audition many to find them..  I short cut the ones I find in the Cambridge app.  Have 20 presets across many genres that are excellent.   For home use Cat 6 or 7 Ethernet if at all possible instead of wi-fi.
While equipment (and your ears) will ultimately determine which sounds better, I am very happy listening to my library of over 8,000 redbook CD's and have no desire/time to rip them to a server or subscribe to a streaming service.
My listening tells me I hear a difference between 44 / 16 and 96 / 24 files when streaming and less of a difference going to 192 / 24.

Therefore going to 384 / 32 could produce a bump if the the recording would support the higher sample rate.

If the bits are the same, and the compression is lossless, the sound is the same. It doesn't matter what differences people think they hear. They don't exist. And the bits of a high quality streaming service, like Amazon Music HD, are the same as CD. Actually, Amazon Music UHD has more bitrate depth than CDs.

I've sold most of my CDs, except the nearly impossible to replace, the very few that aren't on my streaming service and the remasters. Streaming saves a lot of physical storage space, obviously the selection is almost limitless and the convenience is ridiculous. Everything about my streaming, even turning on my system, is voice-controlled. Plus, I can wirelessly cast my ripped CDs from my laptop. CDs are going extinct.