CD no more produced?

Except dictated shops, the CD's are stopped selling on major shopping malls.
Due to unavailability of CD started looking  at streaming, finally selected Tidal, but I am not satisfied, Using Teac DAC, Spec RSA717Ex integrated amp paired with Dali speakers

And also downloaded few albums through paid service for Hiresaudio and  burned to CD, the quality of sound is not comparable with Music company produced CD's.
Have Music company's have stopped producing CD? 

murgeshj
FWIW I have found that researching the CD pressing is important (as others on this thread have mentioned) and that discogs makes that relatively easy. Once I buy the preferred CD pressing I then rip it to a server and the physical copy goes in my collection. I did extensive testing to determine whether I could hear a difference between a ripped CD and the same CD via transport. In my system the difference was easily discernible with the server providing the playback I preferred. But, I hold out with a different transport the results might be different. My server costs many multiples of the transport. The both fed the same DAC. I also agree that CDs are a relative bargain, although preferred pressings command a premium in most cases.
@astewart8944 , my server is an old iMac. My DAC is a low end piece of Schiit (Modi 2 Uber).

When I compare the iMac with an Arcam CD 92 as transport and both run through the same DAC I can hear little or no difference.

But, when using the Arcam's DAC (before it died) or even a mid level Toshiba DVD/CD player the CD's sound a little brighter and between the Schiit and a CD played through a CD player's DAC I prefer the CD player but the difference is tiny and usually the convenience of using the iMac/DAC/ Apple Remote wins out.

I could certainly spend more on a DAC and a better server and one of these days I probably will but right now I don't feel like I'm missing anything critical and between digging the old iMac out of the basement and buying the Schiit used plus a decent USB cable I'm only out about $150.
I haven’t purchased a cd in a couple of years. Before that, a ripped cd sounded better than a cd itself. If you don’t think tidal MQA isn’t better than a cd, something might be wrong with your streaming process.
Don't waste time with Tidal and compression.

qobuz (available in usa 14Feb19) 24x192 hi res on roon labs is the best available.

In the next few days or weeks or by the time you read this, Qobuz will be up and running in the US. I was on the beta test and I canceled my Tidal account. Qobuz sounds so much better and if your equipment handles 24/192 you will be very happy with the sound especially if you are a Jazz Fan. There are quite a few 24/192 albums but the older 60s Jazz masters are stunning in their detail. I am not well versed in the numbers lingo of flax 192 etc but I am learning. Even the 44.1 standard sound is far better that Tidals 44.1. How ? That I don’t know. 
There are 4 levels of sound quality and the highest (35$)  will allow you to download hi Rez. 
As a dedicated streamer, Qobuz is the best sound quality that I have found so far.