Cayin A 300B

Anyone experienced the Cayin A 300B amplifier?
It's a beautiful SET using the 300B tubes and I'd like to have some opinions about this amp. 
Thanks!
128x128migueca
I have owned the Cayin A50T & while they are fine products IMO the Yaqin MS-300C is every bit as good an amp,almost identical build/parts quality & less $...
I'd be interested to hear what rrfrerichs1950 thinks of the 688R, and what tubes he uses in it. The ultimate tube integrated - with a tone control no less.
I'd like to revive this thread,
Cayin is THE AMP to  own. 
Why? Built like tanks, price afforadble to most
Musicality as good/better than Jadis.
IMHO, cayin  is the best deal going. 
I know some here hate propaganda/pumping/cheer leading,,but when its the truth,,,why fight it.???
ProtectionISM??
 We need testimonies of the Cayin 845.
I think in the years to come if jadis does not change its game plan, cayin will be the leader in super duper high fidelity tube amplification,,and Jadis will never catch them. 
Jadis will be nothing more than a  memory.
Jadis should have stayed with intergrated ONLY, and not these 100 lb mono blocks at a  price that only Rothchild can afford. 
Jadis is like BMW, as soon as you drivea  BMW off the lot, you just took a  25%+ hit on resale value. 
A new Jadis, next day after purchase is worth 30% less.
Jadis are you listening.?
I'd takea  cayin over a  Jadis , both at same price, any/every day of the week.
Lets hear about the 845's. 
I totally forgot about this thread, but since Mozartfan revived it, here goes my follow up:
Some time after I started this thread, I went to audition the Cayin 300B. Didn't like it. Like all Cayin products, the amplifier was gorgeous and very well built, a work of art! But I found the sound to be lazy and too warm; sluggish. Was missing some spark, some crispiness - for my taste.
By the same time I also auditioned some amplifiers from Line Magnetic and my choice was clear, my favourite one was the LM 805 ia. I really like everything about this amplifier, especially the sound. And I was almost pulling the trigger when a fantastic deal came around: I got the bigger sibling, the LM 219ia for half the regular price. Even though this huge beast wasn't my favourite, I couldn't let it pass. So I bought it and I was very happy for some time. Until I discovered a very small, low powered push-pull amplifier developed by a friend of mine: the KA-101 from Kingko Audio. 
Kingko Audio is owned by King Ip, a good friend of mine from Hong Kong. He used to sell and repair amplifiers from  Line Magnetic and he knows everything about audio electronics and tubes. So after years of studying other brands, he developed a small and simple product, not expensive, that rivals in sound. It is a giant slayer! 
I bought one, together with his CD player (also using tubes) and it sounds as good as the best Cayin and Line Magnetic. Actually, is almost as good as an Audio Note, or a Shindo! We spent days comparing them, with a lot of different speakers. The little Kingko KA-101 surprised and amazed everybody.
Soon after I sold the LM219ia. And I don't feel the need to search anymore for a good SET, I'm happy with my Cayin MT45-Mk2 and this Kingko. For now... :)