Cayin A 300B

Anyone experienced the Cayin A 300B amplifier?
It's a beautiful SET using the 300B tubes and I'd like to have some opinions about this amp. 
Thanks!
128x128migueca

Showing 2 responses by mozartfan

I'd like to revive this thread,
Cayin is THE AMP to  own. 
Why? Built like tanks, price afforadble to most
Musicality as good/better than Jadis.
IMHO, cayin  is the best deal going. 
I know some here hate propaganda/pumping/cheer leading,,but when its the truth,,,why fight it.???
ProtectionISM??
 We need testimonies of the Cayin 845.
I think in the years to come if jadis does not change its game plan, cayin will be the leader in super duper high fidelity tube amplification,,and Jadis will never catch them. 
Jadis will be nothing more than a  memory.
Jadis should have stayed with intergrated ONLY, and not these 100 lb mono blocks at a  price that only Rothchild can afford. 
Jadis is like BMW, as soon as you drivea  BMW off the lot, you just took a  25%+ hit on resale value. 
A new Jadis, next day after purchase is worth 30% less.
Jadis are you listening.?
I'd takea  cayin over a  Jadis , both at same price, any/every day of the week.
Lets hear about the 845's. 
If we could, try to bring this thread back to focus on CAYIN’s new line of amps,
Especially, if not specifically, lets highlight the 3
845 amps offered by Cayin. I have my eye set on the $2800 model, which I may try to purchase mid 2020.
IMHO, the 845 tube, which i’ve not heard personally, is the King and Queen of all tube amplification, making it the most musical of any /all amps, (I am not a believer in solid state amps, I in fact despise SS amplification = strong disgust of SS amps).
https://vasnyinc.com/cs845a/

Cayin needs to establish a  EXCELLENT storefront here in the USA,,with shops set up in major cities with 1 tech guy avaliable for repairs, and auditions.
having the worlds best, most musical amps, w/o a  distribution network, is not doing any justice to the many who would love to own a  cayin amp.
IMHO, it will be the 845 amp which wlll  bedome the world's #1 most desirable amplification. 
sadly Jadis can't match that. 
Also jadis has no repair centers avaliable locally, To repair a  Jadis amp, one must send it to California at a  ship cost of ,,,~~~$300~~~, 
Completely totally ~~~rediculous~~~. 
I'd never buy another Jadis ever in my life. 
For me there is only 1 amp to own, the Cayin CS845,,and get this I've never heard the Cayin nor any 845 tube as yet.
Paul
The honest stereo review  critic, 
New Orleans