Cayin 9084d owners - Help!

Hello all. I have just ‘dipped my toe’ for the first time in Single Ended Triode territory & bought a used pair of Cayin 9084d monoblocks. First things first, my 9084ds did not come with a user manual so  I am appealing to any 9084d users out there who may be able to help? I just want to check the procedure on how to adjust the bias for the 845 & 300B tubes. Any help will be much appreciated

For those interested in my journey into tubes, I have been a solid state user (Krell then Pass XA100.5) but a stint with a Cayin A88T persuaded me to delve deeper into tubes. My speakers are Von Schweikert VR-33s (90db efficiency) so I decided to go for these 9084d monblocks which with 300B & 845 power tubes provides 28 SET watts, which should be adequate for my speakers (my Cayin A88T on Triode mode with its 28watts drove my VR-33 fine). If anyone is interested in my journey into SET territory, I can update later as I get the 9084ds set up and running.

solentgreen
Thanks freediver for responding; and apologies for delay to revert.

My unit is a Mk 1. Each monoblock has a rocker switch with On/Off positions & an adjustment screw next to the 300B tube.  On the front panel, there is a meter marked in mA with a range from 0 to 100.  But no indication as to which mA level is the optimum level.
Also, I was wondering if the 845 tube need bias adjustments & if so, how that can be done.  Thanks.

Most Cayin have Bias Test Points & Adjustment pots on the top plate.I believe yours uses the meter for adjustment,simply turn the screw until the meter is in the sweet spot.Is you model the Mk.I or Mk.II version?