Cat friendly or actually unfriendly speaker

So my wife adopts a cat and now my speaker choices are more limited. Using at present a Plinius 8200mkII (175 watts)and have been using Joseph AUDIO RM7 mK11. Am looking for floorstanding speakers with speakers and grills well out of reach of a cat or another monitor that is special, a "step up" from the Josephs. Room is about 17 x 13 with hardwood floors and not a tremendous amount of absorbent furniture (which I know will impact on anything I get), speakers will be along the long wall, Also speakers need to be relatively easy to move for listenig or not more than 12-18 incles off the back wall (which is actually floor to ceiling bookcase). Thinking of Spendor sp1/2, harbeth compact 7 (which would be slightly more than my upper $ limit used), Totem Forest. Will be looking for these speakers used. Your help would be greatly appreciated, and no my wife will not consent to have the cat de-clawed.
rspark
no speaker is ultimately cat proof. a 'man' cave is essential....after 30 years of marriage, and more animals than a circus, these are the painful facts
Jaybo is correct. Unable to cat proof.

I kept my speakers covered in the plastic wrapping they came in when I wasn't in the room, listening. This works. So, get whatever you want.

But now I have a man cave, separate building(!!!), and this is not an issue in spite of the fact that we have 7 in and 2 out. I love them and I love my stereo.
I was at a friend's house once. He had a Siamese cat. We were in the kitchen. The cat walks in, sits in front of the refrigerator, looks up at the top of the fridge, and with one mighty leap, the thing jumped from the floor to the top of the fridge!!! My jaw hit the floor. I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. Jumped from the floor to the top of the fridge!!! Supercat. No speaker is safe.
Ok guys, I know no speaker is "cat safe", but I would really appreciate your input about particular speakers in my situation, thanks