Caster Wheels vs. Spikes

My Tekton Double Impacts came with caster wheels, which made them very easy to move and reposition. They are sitting on probably fake wood floors in my apartment. They sound great now, but I can't help but wonder if I'm leaving SQ on the table by not having them on spikes. Some people say I must use spikes, others (including Erik Alexander) say wheels are just fine. They are super heavy so the wheels are not easy to take off. I want to make sure it's worth doing. What are your experiences and thoughts?
divertiti
Well to complicate matters, besides spikes and caster wheels, there are Isoacoustics Gaia feet. I used Isoacoustics Gaia feet on my Magico A3 pair. Magico provides spikes. They are make A-Pods which are spikes with isolation tech built in. I didn’t want to use spikes for these, because my system is in a dual purpose room and the A3s weigh about 100 lbs each. I was afraid that I might walk by and inadvertently brush against a speaker and knock a spike off its pad. Possible disaster might ensue. So I wanted a more stable footing.  I chose the Isoacoustics Gaia 1 feet and I have been please with the stability and the SQ. 
My speakers weigh about 70 pounds apiece, and are on heavy duty Berber carpet.  Since I frequently move them from a whole room, straight out listening position, to a toed in home theater listening position, I put smallish heavy duty carpet sliders on the four corners.  This makes for an easy move, and the HT position is marked in tape for easy re-positioning.  To my tinnitus addled 62 year old ears, no difference in SQ was detected.
Casters great for placement but once you have found he sweet spot, definitely spikes.  
divertiti

If you have a suspended floor "decouple" the speakers from it. Otherwise your floor will become a sound board for the speaker.
Each ring takes 14kg (70 duro density), you could use three for each speaker, but for 4 you’ll need 3 packs.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SRM-TECH-SORBOTHANE-ISOLATION-RINGS-HEAVY-DUTY-70-DURO-3-PACK/333149656416?hash=item4d91445560:g:AOAAAOSwA3dYJIMB&frcectupt=true

These look OK too
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-LARGE-SORBOTHANE-DISC-CIRCLE-FEET-PAD-2-5x0-5in-64x12mm-SILENT-PC-CASE-AMP-70D/251441886583?epid=1731907846&hash=item3a8b1ab577:g:O04AAOxycmBS70F6

If you have a cement slab floor on ground, then couple, "spike" the speakers into it.

Cheers George
Spikes are good for wood floors 
don’t use spikes on concrete floors 
becomes lean