Cassette tape

I’m slowly but surely getting back into the analog thing via TT and Reel to Reel. We can all pretty much agree vinyl is different. Some people love it, some say it’s ok, some hate it and I say I like it because it’s differemt than digital. R2R is pretty awesome as well. In my opinion, it’s different and I like what I hear. But, what’s the thought on cassettes. Is there any usefulness? Think it'll make a comeback as well? Just curious. I have a chance at fantastic deal on a Nakamichi BX-300 deck. I owned one many years ago and besides the next level Dragon, this thing was pretty sweet. I like to get input from the forum and other thoughts before I indulge. 
128x128luvrockin
I have a Nak in the garage, no match ( duh ) for the RtR, Tables and server/dac
but a hoot to go thru tapes I made in the 80’s on some wildly good NAK, Tandberg and Denon decks....
have fun
enjoy the music
what else is there ???
I have a Nakamichi cassette deck. I like to record some of my favorite LP's then play them in my '05 Lexus that has the Mark Levinson sound system. All analog in the car makes the miles go by a little faster. 

Frank
I took the plunge. Screw it, it’s a BX-300 in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically for $185. I can resale it for that if I don’t use it lol
How's the Nakamichi treating you? I am interested in transferring some of my Vinyl to cassette, when I still want analog sound, but don't want to fiddle with the full vinyl process. Does cassette stay pretty true to the sound of your vinyl front end when it is done with care and good gear?