Cary cares and now I care about Cary.

Had a fantastic experience today I have to share. I got the 211 anniversary , special edition mono blocs recently and they blew my mind. I simply had to go face to face and say something ,.... anything to show my enthusiasm to the people responsible for creating this incredible amp. I live 3 hours away , took the day off and just rode up alone . I really expected a receptionist to say something like " everybody is in a meeting , I will pass on your comments and dont let the door .....". That would have been cool. Im no one ....However , I met the MAN himself Dennis Had , his VP and staff who were about as kind and generous as humanly possible. I left feeling I had just become part of something special.These people care about their customers , their product and their reputation; and it shows . Do any of you out there in GON - land have any great Cary Audio stories worth sharing?
brainwater

Showing 1 response by catman2963

Brainwater, Yes the folks at Cary are very good people and have a true passion for audio gear, as well as the customers that buy from them. Kirk helped me a great deal with some of the battery amps they assembled/manufactured for Nirvana Electric Works (N.E.W). They could have told me to pound sand you know where. For that I have purchased numerous Cary products over the years.

The sad part about your note is some of the comments that you made that you are a nobody . It is a growing feeling among some of us that we as the customer, are insignificant to the audio manufacturers. I think that is perpetuated by some of the dealers out there that yearn for some sort of cliche' to be in. I live in Fredericksburg, VA where the wonderful guys at QS&D, of Quad and Spendor fame, hang their hats. They are another great band of gypsies that are fun to hang out with. While they are not a store front, they always invite you in to listen to something they have strung together, or a Quad repair that is laying around. Enjoy your Cary's.