Cary Audio SLI-80HS vs Primaluna Dialogue HP or Evo Integrated Amps

Greetings all...  I ready to move into the tube integrated two channel world.  I've never owned tubes before but I've always been enamored with Mac stuff and recently heard the Rogue Audio and was hooked.  I have done a lot of research and have narrowed my choices down to these two amps.  I live in Va Beach, VA and don't have access to them for an audition so I'm buying 'blind'.  I've read many reviews and watched many videos (Kevin Deal is quite the salesman!) but was hoping to get more input here. I doubt I'll find many that have compared the two directly but I thought I'd try.  Does anyone have any input here?  And, I'm slightly concerned about having to bias the Cary.  Is this something that I should be concerned about / is it difficult / time consuming?  Thanks for any input.  I appreciate it! 
tripppsta
Hey  parsons, if you're heading to Raleigh, Audio Advice there has the Primaluna line and the Klipsch heritage speakers. I have found them to be very helpful. Good luck!
I have been a long time McIntosh user. I have had the Cary sli 80 F1, and loved it. Also easy to bias. I purchased a Primaluna Prologue One to see what the hype was about. I was shocked to say the least, I rolled tubes and the sound always changed and improved.  That little amp is capable of so much. I recently purchased the Dialogue HP amp and all I can say is wow! It gives my Mac MC 352 a run for the money!  I have it currently paired with a Manley Shrimp pre amp and the soundstage is incredible. I listen to primarily vinyl with a Manley Chinook phono stage and am quite satisfied. I’ve used EL 34, KT 88, and KT 120 with great sounds in their respective ways.  As far as tube gear goes it has to be the easiest to own, with outstanding results.  I still have the Prologue One in a small system and can’t let it go.  For price point, and ease of use the Primaluna gear is well worth it. 
Thank you all for the input... I purchased the Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated as well as the Klipsch Forte III speakers and although I'm a long way from completing the burn-in... I'm stunned!  These components are a heavenly pairing just as the reviews are saying!  Open... Dynamic... Exciting... Punch...and FUN!  Less clinical and accurate which is fine with me.  The soundstage is amazing and enveloping.  One note... the packaging from Klipsch is terrible.  Considering the price tag for these speakers, one would expect them to be carefully boxed and protected.  It appears they don't care if it were a toaster oven in this box.  One speaker was nicked up in three places. No bags or covering.  Nothing between the cardboard and the speakers except a foam base and top. 
@tripppsta   Enjoy!  I really love the pairing of the Forte III's with my Cary SLI-80HS.  Perfect synergy.  

One question - did you buy the speakers new?  I bought mine lightly used from an individual in Chicago and the speakers came wrapped in plastic under the foam inserts.  I must admit I was happy that I transported the speakers in my own car so that he didn't have to risk damage during shipping.
@three_easy_payments
"really love the pairing of the Forte III’s with my Cary SLI-80HS. Perfect synergy."

to: three_easy_payments,
Curious to know what variations of output tubes you tried in your former SLI-80 and now with your new SLI-80HS?

In previous posts you’ve mentioned EL34s, KT77s, KT88s, others and wondering which ones your tried and preferred in either of your 80 & 80HS amps. Have you actually tried running EL34s and compared to the KT150s in the new 80HS amp? I’m a former SLI80 and V12R owner trying both KT88s and EL34s but not in the new amp design. Currently running another brand of mono amps with KT150s shaping sound closer to EL34s but it’s taken a lot to get there messing with front end devices, different DAC tubes and caps in DACs and such is why I ask what you’ve tried. If not yet, are you planning to try EL34s, KT77s in that new 80HS amp by chance?