Cary 306/200 service?

I have a Cary 306/200 with a sticky drawer that won't close all the way and opens back up. Works a little better if eveything's warmer (our house can be chilly in the winter). Cary no longer services these and I'd love to get it fixed. Otherwise, it works fine and sounds great. I live about 100 miles north of NYC....nestled in the scenic Hudson Valley...
Thanks for your help!
budburma
Thanks for that. Just seeing your response. I opened it up and greased it's wheels and it seemed to help some. Definitley just getting tired, I think, as it works well once it's warmed up and in a warmer environment. I sold the Cary to a friend and he 's loving it!
I do want to have the coupling caps changed out at some point in my AMR DP777SE, though. Is that something you might be able to help with?
Thanks again,
Thanks for that. Just seeing your response. I opened it up and greased it's wheels and it seemed to help some. Definitley just getting tired, I think, as it works well once it's warmed up and in a warmer environment. I sold the Cary to a friend and he 's loving it!
I do want to have the coupling caps changed out at some point in my AMR DP777SE, though. Is that something you might be able to help with?
Thanks again,