CARY 303/200 CD PLAYER

I`VE JUST PURCHASED A 303/200 CARY CDP. ANYONE KNOWS IF IT`S GONNA SOUND GOOD WITH MY BRYSTON BP25 & 7BSST BRYSTON POWER AMP. GOT THE 801 B&W MATRIX SERIES 2. THANKS!
mlumalu
Mlumalu, have you hooked up the cd player yet? I would be curious to learn what your experience is with this cd player as it is one that I'm considering purchasing when I save up $1500 for one used. The reviews all say that is works great, but your feedback posted would be appreciated.
I have to agree with Advent11, if you have all that gear why not just hook it up and listen. That being said I also used to own the 303/200 and it's a very nice cd player. I see no reason for you to not like it, and since the rest of your gear looks good it should be a great sounding setup. Now I'm a tube guy also and agree that a tubed preamp might help that system out a lot, but try what you already own first, and let us know what you think. And please stop shouting. Thanks.
The only way to tell is to listen with your own ears. I've owned the Cary 303/200 (and 303/300) and it's a very good unit. I would try it with the pre first and then try direct to the amp. My personal preference was through my ARC tube pre, but your ears may tell you otherwise.