Carver Amazing Line Source Speakers

Since I now own the Carver Raven 350 amps, I have become very interested in the Carver Amazing Line Source speakers. But I have not been able to actually hear them.
Can anyone who has heard them comment as to the sound quality?

Thank you
ozzy
128x128ozzy
sweetness and quality of sound may turn into nightmare of maintenance of these amazing speakers. 
fmalitz,

Thank you for your comments.

czarivey,

I'm not sure I follow your comments.

ozzy
To each his own, but my first experience with the Carver Line source was the recent axpona show.  Three of us listened to these in two different rooms.  We left each of the listening rooms smiling and agreeing the sound was very good if not the best we heard in our afternoon.
I don't claim to have another pair of $19,000 speakers to compare them to but listened to many more expensive speakers at the same show.  None made my want list.

Since that day my son now 29 keeps asking when I'm getting them.  Would really love to know how they would sound with the old Sunfire vs the current Thiel CS 3.6.
I'll keep dreaming.
parkhurst,

Thank you for sharing that visit. 
Did you think the soundstage was set too high as some others have posted on other forums?

ozzy
Ozzy, 

I really couldn't say that with the little time I listened jammed in a small hotel room with a lot going on.  I like the idea of the private listening session offered if your really serious.  You gotta love them to spend that kind of money.