Carver 275 Crimson tube amp --- any feedback appreciated

I have a Platinum modified McCormack DNA .05 and a Pass Labs First Watt F5 with which I drive my Spatial Audio Hologram M4 Triode Master speakers.  I have sworn off tube amps in the past, but I am intrigued with this new amp from Bob Carver.  Wally Underwood as well as Jimclarkstereo in Illinois are now selling them for about $2500.  I have never doubted Bob Carver's audio engineering genius.  I would be keen to get a 75 wpc tube amp and the price seems very reasonable compared to similarly-powered tube amps.    

I would be interested to hear what you lads think of this new amp.  Thanks for any input you can provide.  
whitestix
Hello everyone, I have been the happy owner of a Crimson 275 since Dec. 24, 2018. It is my first tube amp, so I can't compare it to any others; however, I can say that its sound is far superior to my NAD C 368 (I know apples and oranges, but it's the only kit I have for comparison). It generates a lot more current and I have to keep the volume level much lower than I do with the NAD. I also get a fuller, richer sound with the Carver.

Setup was simple. It was already properly biased out of the box. One of the fuses blew about a week ago, but extra fuses are included and biasing was super simple. All I needed was a flat head screwdriver.

BTW, I didn't buy my unit from Jim Clark but his videos convinced me to take the plunge. I was leaning heavily toward a Prima Luna Prologue Premium integrated amp because of my lack of experience with tube equipment. Ultimately, I opted to take advantage of the special pricing for the Crimson 275 and own an amp designed by an audiophile icon. The 5-year warranty on the tubes was also a contributing factor.

I too have been surprised by the lack of buzz about this product. I was hoping to read the opinion of someone who has a frame of reference with other tube amps. Nevertheless, I am a happy.

One last thing, I've been using the NAD as a preamp until I purchase a proper preamp dedicated for use with the Crimson 275.
Nice feedback on the amp, a take I have been waiting to hear for nearly 8 months on this thread.  I am sure your Crimson is far better than the very good NAD amp, and I am happy you are pleased with it.  I think you made a wise choice.  
A friend whose judgment I trust has recommended a pair of the 350s for my Magnepan 20.7s and I'm very tempted but I do wish there was something between the price level of the 275 stereo and 350 monos.  It would be great if the 275 stereo could be converted to a monoblock for example.  I just don't think the 350 monos are in the cards dollar wise for me.  I may at some point seek out a used pair.
A friend whose judgment I trust has recommended a pair of the 350s for my Magnepan 20.7s and I'm very tempted but I do wish there was something between the price level of the 275 stereo and 350 monos.  It would be great if the 275 stereo could be converted to a monoblock for example.  I just don't think the 350 monos are in the cards dollar wise for me.  I may at some point seek out a used pair.

That's where I'm at. I could purchase the 350s but think they are overkill, the 275 would probably suffice but would prefer something in between.
I've had my Crimson 275 for about 4 months.  It has approximately 50 hours.  It is driving a pair of Goldenear Triton 2's.  Love the sound...the 275 replaced two 200w mono class d amps.   Always was interested in Carver since the 70's when the Phase 700 hit the stores.  Well, I'm a believer ...Built solid, its beautiful, but most important it sounds great!