cartridges for Thorens TD 147

I bought a td 147 a couple of weeks ago with a grado red cartridge and am loving it. I just won a spare tp-63 arm wand with a Shure V15 type II cartridge on an ebay auction. I was really just wanting to get a spare wand to make swapping out cartridges easy but the V15 type II came with it. Any recommendations on what cartridge would sing best with 60's-70's R&R on this non-modded table?

tbone1
I just discovered that the stylus on my V15 is a N75-3 model that is used to play 78's. No wonder it didn't track very well it is supposed to be set up with a minimum tracking force of 3 grams and I was trying to play LP's @ 1 gram). I guess this cartridge and stylus are destined to go on ebay 'cause I don't play 78's.
I received the tonearm wand with attached Shure V15 type ii yesterday so I went out and bought a geodisc protractor and proceeded to set my TT up with the new rig.

The stylus on the V15ii had a silver "shure" decal on top of a green plastic holder. From the photos I have seen on the internet, this does not appear to be the correct stylus for the v15ii. At any rate, I set the cartridge up on my TT and spun up a record. Yuck. Compared to my Grado, it produced a lot of pops and was not very sure footed in the grooves (it tended to bounce around a bit when lowered onto the record). I don't have a way to inspect the stylus tip but I am assuming it is bad. Oh well, at least I got a spare arm wand for mounting a new cartridge.
The type ii doesn't seem to have as great a following as later iterations of the v15 but hopefully, it will sound better than the grado red that I am running. Does anyone know how the Grace f-9e might work with my table?
the sumiko blue point 2, the garrott k2, and the grado gold are all great...the at 150 may be the best of all.
I wouldn't rule out the Shure cartridge..You can get a nice replacement stylus from Jico ( LPgear.com ) ..I use a Vintage Shure( M55E ) and I like it better than the Grado Gold on my Thorens TD160..