Cartridge with broken coil wire

Hello

I have a Miyabi standard that needs repair. There are 2 fine wires that have be broken where they connect to the output pins. I was told not all retippers will be able to resolder these delicate wires. Could anyone suggest a retipper/repairer that can undertake this task?

I am nor sure whether this was a coincidence or not, but this damage was done about a week after i used the degauss function on my Vida phono stage.

I am based in Australia 

leicachamp

Northwest analogue in UK is the only ''retipper'' willing to

''mess'' with the coils. They invented some machine for the

coils. However in your case any retipper should be able to

(re)solder the wire which are broken ''outside'' of the coil. This

means that the (broken) wire is reachable without the need to

remove the coils from the so called ''joint pipe''.

Northwest site: www.northwestanalogue.com

Dear @leicachamp:  It's not convenient to re-solder if those ones are the coil wires that needs ( is a must to. ) to go direct solder it to the output pins with no additional junction in between.

Any single additional junction in the coil wires makes a very high degradation to the critical and sensitive audio signal. The coil wires is the worst place to make something as you and other suggested.

The Miyabi level deserves a full re-coil, at least that's what I will do if I were you.

If you don't care to much on the cartridge quality performance levels then you can send to re-solder it.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.