Cartridge "upgrade" to Dynavector XV1T

I think the XV1T is brilliant with all the tone and dynamism styles that I want

I want an upgrade that has the same but more (not an alternative  "presentation")

Yes I know I should be satisfied ... and I am ... but ...... itchy ears that like to be scratched !

Have tried "buying to try" and not successfully in terms of finance and time and effort.

tatyana69

In the price range that you are shopping, do not ignore the copper coiled .24mv output ZYX Universe. Have seen some really good deals on these over the last year or so. Enjoy the music

@tatyana69 ​Triplanar arm

​Thanks. Great arm, and I still stand by my suggestion to listen to Aidas Mammoth Gold Mk2.

​That said ​​​​people whose ears I am inclined to trust are going gaga for the top Glanz arms...possible that would also be interesting...

You need an excellent SUT to bring out the best in cartridges. I had a ZYX Universe II X and always considered it an okay cartridge (using w ARC Ref 2SE phonostage).  However, when I got an EMIA Silver SUT, the ZYX turned out to be extra-ordinary - I couldn't believe how good it sounded.  Again, depends on your phonostage/system, but I now mostly use SUT's w low impedance carts.

In spite of the phono stage, you should get acceptable performance from the XV1T.

You should try a MY Sonic Labs. A friend moved from your cartridge to a high end ZYX, then MSL. I also have a MSL. Great cartridge.