Cartridge Upgrade ...AT ART-9?

Hello all , I'm looking to upgrade to a better TT / cartridge and I've heard from a very reliable source that the AT ART-9 is unbeliebavly great cartridge.

I listen to mostly Classic Rock /Jazz Fusion ....I currently just have a Technics SL15 with a P205CMK3. I'd like to get something that is higher end around $1K that dramatically improves my setup. 

Anything that is with mentioning that gives the ART-9 a run in that range? Thanks! 

Allnic H1201 
Lyngdorf TDAI 2170
Tekton DI SE
128x128tommypenngotti
The difference between the sound of a cartridge in different systems often comes down to the different arms.  Do some research on your arm and the range of cartridges it handles well.
Didn´t I tell you that Chakster knows it. Audio-Technica´s business seems to be in the same, highest level as Soundsmith´s and that is absolutely fantastic. If it really is true that they send you a new cartridge for reduced, actually ridiculous price ? Peter Ledermann´s is one of the very few is the business who takes it very seriously what he is offering for his customers. His passion is love for cartridges (music) since age of about four and secondly business (money). A true artist in every aspect.
But he cannot make an ART9 better but different and close at best.
He´s one of the very few genius´ but not a magician.

@tommypennygotti

anyone know how to post photos in the response area ??

You have to upload your photos somewhere like facebook, twitter for example, when they are uploaded open the phono and click on the mouse (right button) and select "copy image address". Then you can simpy add this link here or to make it looks better just select any word in your text and click the right button with a chain icon in the audiogon response window here, add link, click ok and it’s done.
Post removed