Cartridge recommendations under $2500

Since auditioning cartridges is so difficult I’m looking for advise on MC cartridges that should pair well with my equipment. I’m looking for transparency with a bit of warmth and I’m ok buying a low hour used cartridge from a reputable source. My equipment includes:

Linn LP12 with Mose Hercules, Cirkus and Ittok (Effective Mass 11.5g)
ARC PH7 Phono Amp
ARC LS25 MKii Pre Amp
ARC VT200 Power Amp
Raido C1.1 Speakers
Shunyata Alpha Helix Power Cables
Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables
Morrow MA7 Interconnects
Morrow PH7 Phono Cable

Some cartridges I’ve been researching include:
Ortofon Cadenza Black
Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
Lyra Kleos
Koetsu Rosewood
Koetsu Black Goldline
Hana ML

I want to keep the cost under $2,500 and I’m not in a position to upgrade the turntable / tonearm at this time. Oh...and my current cartridge is a Linn Asaka for what it’s worth.

Thanks in advance for your collective advise. I hope this is enough to get the ball rolling.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbstakston
Thanks again to all who have taken the time to respond.  I really do appreciate everyone’s comments and advice.  It’s helpful to hear other’s experience.  The Herron phono amp has been on my radar for some time.  Some day I’ll make a change with my phono amp but for now I need to stick with the PH7.  I’ll do some more research on some of the cartridges suggested that weren’t on my original list.  I sure wish it was easier to audition these things.  As of now I’m leaning towards the Cadenza Black.  I definitely want to learn more about the DV xx2 MKii and the Zephyr MIMC and The Hanna still interests me as a lower priced option to consider.  keep the comments coming...
Hana is a great value.  I had the SL for 6 months and really can't fault it, especially for the price.  I sold it and moved up to a Lyra Delos.  It fits well into your budget while the Kleos is well beyond your budget.  As another person stated above, the Kleos is known to be a bit better, but probably not as much as is the price difference.  The Delos is THE value in the Lyra line of offerings.  I paired it with a Manley Chinook phono stage.  The Chinook offers a lot of loading options and is every bit the value in performance for a phono stage as the Delos is to a phono cartridge.  All of this, of course, is my opinion.  As another person stated, the Delos can be a little bright at first.  But once the suspension has about 50 hours of run-in time and you find the best loading that works with your system and your musical tastes, it is hard to beat.  My tonearm is on the lighter side of medium mass and tracking is definitely not an issue.  Flawless!
I own 3 cartridges, all of which I enjoy, all within you $ range. EMT Tsd-75, Air Tight PC 7, and Charisma Audio (Denon) 103. The latter under $1000 last time I checked. 
i have  hana  ml on a reed 2a    its beautiful and a beast...better than my  allnic puritas $5000
I run a Cadenza Black on my TTW Momentus  and an old van den Hul 1 on my Goldmund Studio/T3-F. Both are great, and I'm thinking about a new vdH! Both run thru my Pass Labs 25 phono pre!