Cartridge Recommendations

I have a Linn/Ekos with Rhea phono stage, feeding Maggies and Manley Mono blocks.  My Shelter 90X has served me well but is nearing retirement............so looking to hear from the community regarding cartridges.  I must confess having had Shure, Benz Micro, Audio Technica, and now what was the top of the line Shelter, I am increasingly intrigued with the Soundmith line, but any feedback/opinion would be appreciated............thank for taking the time to post.
xagwell
Post removed 

Hey gang an update for you.  I did not get the SoundSmith but surprisingly I ditched my Linn instead and moved up to Basis/Vector 4 Tonearm around January last year.  Initially I went with a Clear Audio Stradivari because I auditioned it but snagged that sucker upon install.  For no good reason I ignored or forgot your feedback and went for the Hana Umami Red to replace it.  Basis tech support advised that this cart should be no problem however a lot of Basis owners were using Dynavector cartridges with good results. In addition my Rhea now has the Eclipse upgrade but only 35 hours of burn in.  Aesthetix recommends approximately 280 hours=80% of upgrade results. The Hana has 93 hours on it now but I know the sonics will continue to evolve because of the Rhea.  However I currently find the Hana to be very open and detailed which I like.  I find the mids to be wonderful with a nice touch of air!.  Would I buy another Hana, well I don't know because I've since fallen in love with MySonicLabs.......but just as in January of 2019 I remain curious about Soundsmith!

@xagwell 

That is an interesting update. I think Basis, and especially the Vector tonearm is great equipment. I owned Basis including a Vector 3 tonearm in the past

I currently have a MSL cartridge and it is IMO one of the best.

Glad to hear you are happy with your changes

Jperry I am overhauling from top to bottom as my system is 15+ years old and I'm retired now so one more time.  I am 95% vinyl so that has been taken care of.  I'm jumping to speakers and there is a battle between Vimberg Mino and Focal Sopra 3.  This is limited to brands I can audition locally but so far I've heard Revel, B&W, Perlisten, Vandersteen, Dynaudio, Sonus Faber and Estelon.  After speakers then pre-amp and well you know.  Thanks for reaching out!