Cartridge Opinions - Sorry

Yeah, another dumb "what's your opinion on these cartridges" thread. Back in the late 80's we had dealers where you could listen to the stuff.

So anyhow I have a Linn LP12 with Ittok arm and a 30 year old Audioquest B200L cartridge. I'm running it through the phono stage of a Jeff Rowland Coherence One into a Spectral DMA90 through a set of Kef R300's.

I prefer a little more laid back sound (err on the side of forgiving instead of fatiguing) but I like a lot of upper end detail, precise soundstaging, air, etc.

So far I'm considering an Ortofon Quintet S Black, Hana SL or a Benz wood - something at or below the $1k level.

I'd love to hear any opinions, suggestions, and experiences with those cartridges or others in the price range. I could possibly go higher if there is something out there that really shines for less than $1,500.

Thanks.

klooker
I just played Jose Feliciano, 10 to 23 album, MC cartridge is terrific, the last track, Hey Jude, 8 minutes, long guitar solo, never sounded better!

I've talked about it's separation,this time the tight channel balance, he is ROCK centered!
@joysjane 
Ha! Yes, that's what I asked for. Thanks for bringing it up.

It's cool, if people are exchanging other info or just having a gold old fashioned pee pee contest, I don't mind. I was able to extract some useful info.

Please carry on.
Most of us can agree with @clearthinker on this, exchanging ideas without attacking other people we've never met.
Not too long ago I posted on the forum to bring some attention to the reel to reel format and was told by one of our forum regular posters that the reason why I like reel to reel is because there's something wrong with my vinyl setup.
I think some of us will get more respect and be viewed as the forum expert when we can respect others' opinions a little more.