Cartridge for Technics SL-1200/1210GR

Hi All,
I recently took the plunge and got a gently used Technics SL-1210GR. I have a Sutherland Ph3d phone preamp. It has 40-60db of gain options and loading options of 100, 200, 1k, 10k, and 47k. I'm trying to limit myself to what I can get from Music Direct so that I can do a trade in of my current cartridge - Sumiko Blue Point Special Evo III. Here's what I'm seeing on their website that interests me:
Audio Technica AT-OC9MXL $550
Audio Technica AT-OC9XSH $650
Audio Technica AT-OC9XSL $730
Hana SL or SH (It weighs less than what Technics says to use, but I've read about people using it on my table. So, I don't know) $750
Audio Technica AT 33Sa $770
Soundsmith Carmen $1000. I don't really want to spend this much, but am interested because of the value of the rebuild pricing structure.
Any thoughts on these cartridges for this table? Or how any of these cartridges would compare to my existing cartrdge?
Thanks so much!
vanderstephen
Vote number three for the Hana SL mc cartridge! It has the excellent Shibata stylus profile!
I have a vintage Garrott P77 with Jico SAS/boron stylus on my 1210GR.
I've also used an Ortofon 2M Black MM - which also sounded very good good on the GR, but I prefer the 2M Black on my TNT.
Recently got back into MM carts after using MC for decades. Really liking the sound, don't feel deprived in any way and so much more economical.
@tobes P77 is great with its original stylus, i never tried JICO on Garrott, but i’ve been using SAS on my Technics cartridges.

My old Garrott P77 with original stylus was stunning on Reed 3p "12 tonearm (18g mass), i couldn’t get the same quality on some other tonearms though.

You could try the latest Garrott stylus for your old P77.

Regarging Garrott cartridges i asked Philippe Luder (Managing Director in Australia):

"The principal difference between the two Cartridges is the Stylus Assembly. The Ps-77i is fitted with a Micro Scanner MKII diamond and tuned accordingly. The Ps-77 uses a Micro Tracer Diamond.

The sound of the MSMKII is more extended at both ends of the Audio spectrum therefore sweeter treble and deeper bass with overall flatter Frequency response."

@chakster I’ve never heard the newer P77i.
My P77 came from Brian and John Garrott back in the mid ’80’s and was fitted with their Microscanner stylus - which I believe is a MicroLine of some sort. I never got a replacement stylus, just moved onto something else.
Frankly I’m surprised the SAS stylus works at all because the carrier looks nothing like the original Garrott.....but I was encouraged by others that had tried the SAS on the P77 variants.
The SAS stylus is a ML shape and has a boron cantilever while the Garrott stylus has an aluminium cantilever. Not sure if this is responsible for the more panoramic and precise sound - or maybe my memory is foggy on the sound of the original.
FWIW the SAS/boron was actually cheaper than the Garrott replacement.
http://www.tobespages.info/p77_sas.jpg
http://www.tobespages.info/jp77_sas2.jpg
My P77 came from Brian and John Garrott back in the mid ’80’s and was fitted with their Microscanner stylus - which I believe is a MicroLine of some sort. I never got a replacement stylus, just moved onto something else.

Brian and John never used Boron cantilever in their Dynamic Coil cartridges for some reason and i believe they knew what they've been doing to make P77 sound sweet with aluminum cantilever.   

Frankly I’m surprised the SAS stylus works at all because the carrier looks nothing like the original Garrott.....but I was encouraged by others that had tried the SAS on the P77 variants.

I think that SAS replacement originally was made for Shure cartridge.