Cartridge for Symphonic music .

What is a good cartridge for SYMPHONIES  alone , the hardest thing to reproduce in music !
I have two TT's on hand , a Project with a 9cc Evolution arm and a Pioneer  PXL-1000 with a light arm that doesn't look like
much , but is actually decent . 
My limit is 1200 $ .
Thanks .
schubert
" @agrippa is incorrect; the Art-9 does NOT have a Shibata stylus. "

Quite right, I managed to mix the ART9 up with a different cart.  Happens quite frequently I'm afraid....

Fortunately the remainder of the post stands.
Schubert.....$1,200.00....and what about the 20,000 starving kids you are so worried about?
Dear Schubert :

In my experience, my moving iron cartridges are the best and fastest at reproducing massed strings without sounding like mistracking. I have nagatron 210E plus adc, empire cartridges edr and 2000E iii and I am not a fanatic of Mi cartridges, trust me. I even sold my nagaoka mp500 because I was not impressed by its tonal signature. But I did an experiment after I noticed that most of of my other cartridges had trouble playing some old recordings with exaggerated crescendo passages and fortísimo string passages and the first violins sounded scratchy as if they were mistracking. I am talking miyajima saboten, audio technica ptg II and ev which are excellent trackers, plus akg 834p, astatic, even at 440 mla. For some reason, all of the Mi cartridges seem to handle these kind of transients better, especially in extreme cases like overcut recordings or overloaded dynamically. Again, because I prefer MC and MM, I don't have grado cartridges but a lot of classical music lovers like grado too.