Cartridge alignment tool

Have you try and test a good cartridge alignment tool at reasonable price ?

Any suggestions
audiosens
audiosens,
If you go with the Mint be SURE to measure your pivot to spindle distance accurately.  In my experience if it's off by even 1 mm of the factory spec, the Mint arc will be off and it will be impossible to align both null points simultaneously.  I had incurable sibilance until I measured the P2S at 2 mm long and corrected it (previous table).  Mint used to custom make their protractor to your P2S spec if the arm wasn't adjustable.  That would be the way to go if need be.  It's a case of "close enough" will definitely not work.  It has to be spot on.Here are some Rega specific protractors and others.  
https://www.vinylengine.com/cartridge-alignment-protractors.shtml
Their Rega Stevenson protactor lines right up with the Rega factory one that came with my RP-10.  My P2S is 223 instead of 222.  I have to stick with the single null point protractors because the third screw mount for the Apheta 2 cartridge is not slotted and I can't quite reach the proper overhang.  I wonder if that screw is really necessary..
@bluewolf and @lastlemming, wholly agree on the AS SmartTractor, but having got this far you really also should invest in Richard Mak’s AnalogMagik disc and program. It makes dialing in VTA, azimuth, amtiskate and even loading a breeze and takes the trial and error and mental anguish out of the process. The impact is very audible. 

Apologies to the OP that this isn’t quite “reasonable price” but maybe you have an audio buddy with the tools who can come round and optimize your setup for you?
Hi @folkfreak 

Interestingly it was Acoustical Systems that told me about AnalogMagik. Thank you for jogging my memory. I have AnalogMagik on my list of things to look into.  It looks very interesting and promising.  With your very positive experience I will definitely take a close look.
Depending on your location, there may be turntable setup experts that travel to one's home to set up  tonearms/cartridges.  If you don't swap out cartridges that often, it may be more economical to spend around $150-$200 for an expert with all the tools.  I agree that the Audiomagik and Acoustical Systems SMARTractor are excellent tools, but they have a combined cost of $1300 which may be cost prohibitive for many audiophiles. 
I will repeat it again, especially for people who spend $1300 for a Protractor (???), that DR.FEICKERT cost only about 140 pounds + shipping and it has everything that we need for ANY tonearm on ANY turntable to make proper alignment of ANY cartridge with choosed geometry (Baerwald, Lofgren or Stevenson).

Protractors without precision pivot to spingle measurements are useless!
Paying $150-200 to an "expert" for alignment of one cartridge is very strange when for nearly the same amount anyone can have precision tool forever for all types of cartridges and tonearms.