Cardas or Harmonic Technology

I'm pondering on whether to get Cardas Golden Reference interconnect or Harmonic Technology Pro-Silway Mk II. Since my area does not have both cables to audition, I wonder if any one has the chance to try and compare the two cables?

I have looked for used cable on Audiogon and found that the price difference between the two is hugh...may be around 2 times. Not sure if the sound improvement justify for the price tag of cardas. I heard a lot of good comments of Harmonic Tech and not sure if it is really as great as Cardas.

My current system consists of Plinius SA-250, Plinius CD-LAD. Going to upgrade my speakers to Eggleston Work Andra and CD player to Meridien 508.24.

Thanks.
patrick123

Showing 2 responses by patrick123

Bmpnyc, unfortunately I don't have the luxury to try out both cables where i live. But it sounds like both cables are about equal in performance and quality and the only real difference is the sonic characteristic. Does that justify for the 2-3 times higher price for Cardas?
I think that was a very convincing point from Lev335 about giving up all his transparent music link ultras and bought the hormonic tech. I'm going to get my Harmonic Tech soon. Thanks guys for the help.