Cardas lightning 15 vs. Wireworld gold starlight 5

I have read very little on both these cables... The wireworld seems to have less info than the cardas comparisons that I can find anyway on the net right now...
I did see something on the older wireworld starlight III I think, says very excellent cable but shy in the bass.. and Of course the Cardas always gets pretty heavy bass reviews.
It looks like the wireworld is a superior in cost and material due to being silver vs. the cardas being a copper cable and of course the pricing reflects this.
Any comments on whether the wireworld is a bit smoother but thinner?
I did talk with a dealer that sells both, and they have done a test with Projection HDTV and used 3 of the wireworlds vs. 3 of the cardas lighning 15 on the component video jacks and found the wireworld simply passed a far cleaner digital signal, with way more vibrant color, smoother video edge, darker blacks etc.. Again the silver would reflect this, however we are talking Audio digital signal so I would like some more ideas if the wireworld stays as musical and not too steril sounding. This dealer I spoke with is a home theater install place so obviously I can't go too much on which one sounds better, so I came here.. Yes I can try them both, however its tuff to break in these sucker with 400 hours to quickly so I want to see if anyone has comments.

As of now I do not have as much interest in the cables I have, so please don't recommend them.. Bolder digital, and VH audio. Thanks
undertow

Showing 1 response by yama317