Capital Audiofest 2021 - Eikon Audio Room

I attended CAF this past weekend.  Heard some great systems in several rooms.  In reading the comments and observations from other attendees I haven't seen anything written about the Eikon Audio room and the integrated systems they presented.  I was impressed on both my visits where I heard their FRS floorstanding speakers and their stand mounted Image5 speakers.   Did anybody else give these a listen and have an opinion to share?   Even better if an owner of an Eikon system could comment.  

jlturner1

I did not go to the show but have been looking at Eikon on line and it seems like an interesting idea.  I would love to see a review of the FRS compared to the E1.

I saw this post about the Eikon room at Capital Audiofest.  The reviewer said it was one of the top five rooms at the conference.  At a reasonable price point compared to some of the demonstrated systems, I was impressed.  

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/Capital_Audiofest_2021/weaver/page3.htm

I heard the Image 1 at Axpona a couple of years ago and liked them.....a lot. One of my favorites there. Sadly, they are out of my price range. They use a version of the Wavelet system that Legacy uses with their speakers. If the FRS compares favorably in sonics to the Image 1, they should be very good indeed.

I have Legacy Studio HD speakers with an NAD M10 integrated amplifier with Dirac room correction so perhaps that's why I really liked the Eikon solution.  And you should give them another look.  The new systems were $12k which includes the Eikontrol system, amplified speakers and cables.