can you add tone controls to a primaluna HP integrated amp

Miss not having tone controls
128x128bestbaker
Just ordered one, worth the cost to see for myself, and I cannot at all agree with what ebm said here, since from my perspective its an issue of the recording vs the system that I often need to tamper with.  But, as in all things, ebm and others can and will disagree.  I have the option of tone controls in my nig system, and often find them of great use.  To me. And my ears.  2 of my three systems have the option, and now the third will too.  
Ah yes it was only a matter of time before "tone shaming" emerges.
That's almost as much fun as "what the artist intended" mumbo jumbo.
Have FUN with your system, above all.

Yes I like tone controls must be my age 60+  so if I get the Schiit tone control and put it between let’s say the TT and the PrimaLuna that would work ?? Then if I want to use the cd  disconnect from TT and plug it into the cd ! I guess 
We should all honor "what the artist intended" without exception. Its a rule. My experience has been that the artist intended for the public to purchase and listen to their music. Full stop. Never seen a single musician refund my money in outrage that that particular frequency must not be corrected.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have a Loki in a tape loop on one of my setups and I’ll be darned if it doesn’t always sound better when called upon than I want to let on. I may use it a couple of times each week but it is better than to not listen to something because it/my system/my room don’t play nice. It always bothers me though and knocks me a bit off balance that I have a couple of thousand dollars of interconnects going to and from this $150 tone control. Oh well, I’ve needed my head examined for some time now.
@bestbaker

You might even consider purchasing 2 Loki’s. When I had a vinyl setup and a digital setup in the same system, the frequency shortcomings of each were different, especially in the low end.