Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute

I use to use Spotify until i heard Tidal, and now with my Parasound Integrated amp having a pretty nice dac onboard im bypassing my Bluesound Node2’s internal dac and it sounds great.

Is Qobuz just like Tidal as to song selections and ease of use. I haven’t check pricing either.

Is there a reason some really like Qobuz sound better, without it turning into a blood bath Lol, thanx guys

kgveteran
With respect to streaming SQ, I'll offer another vote for Qobuz. One hi-res listen on Qobuz to an album titled "A Little Driving Music" by Brian Bromberg will win you over. Qobuz has become my streaming choice for critical listening. I also subscribe to Deezer and enjoy that service very much for its curated playlists. Deezer currently provides "only" CD-quality streaming, but I consider it more than adequate. Between Deezer and Tidal, I'd choose Deezer, but for best quality, Qobuz is my pick.
I have had them all at one point.  I as with Deezer for a few years which was good.  I then switched to Qobuz.  Didnt like the corporate history behind Tidal although I did trial it. Luckily My Bryston Pi supports Qobuz.  I have tweekatized my system until now Qobuz sound pert near as good as CD.
I use both Tidal and Qobuz.  I started with and kept Tidal because, for the most part, it has more of the old school R&B classics that I like; and I like it's interface better. 

In my system, Qobuz HiRes sounds a bit better than Tidal MQA.  But it doesn't blow it away.  Maybe its because my DirectStream DAC supports MQA.  For serious listening, I use Qobuz.  Streamed CD quality from either sounds the same.  I've long since ripped my CD collection to a Zenith MKII streamer.  Playing from it sounds better than streamed CDs.

To be honest, MP3s don't sound bad on my main system.  I can hear a clear and distinct difference between it and everything else, but my wife says she can't.  In the end, I guess it all depends on what you are listening on and for.  

I'm running both Tidal and Qobuz through Roon, seems I prefer sound quality of Qobuz, more long term satisfaction, not necessarily poor sound quality from Tidal. I also prefer Qobuz greater focus on European and/or international music vs. Tidal hip hop focus. Never ever have drop outs with Tidal, Qobuz or Roon.
On the other hand, at work, listening directly through Tidal or Qobuz with Android phone, Tidal always has dropouts, Qobuz never.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRjsu9-Vznc    Saw this link on previous forum re: MQA is a scam.
Bailed on Tidal and went Qobuz.
Qobuz sounds more natural on my system. MQA is an advantage only if you have limited bandwidth.