Can upgraded power cords help my setup?

I have some KEF LS50 Wireless speakers and decided to use them with a Bluesound Node 2 via a Lifatec optical cable. Can I see a significant and worthy improvement if I swap out my power cords for something like Pangea cords? Do I need the AC 9SE MKII on the speakers or will the AC 14SE MKII be good for each speaker and also the Node 2 (C7?)? Power cords seem to be the only place left for me to tweak the most out of my setup.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Upgrade my speaker wire??? Ugh. Do you understand my application?

I think moebuster nailed it. I appreciate everyone’s input and I’m going to try some inexpensive power cords (Pangea or Signal Cable). I like the fact that my Class D amps would be fine going with an upgraded 14awg.  That will save a bit.  My setup isn’t that complex. It’s the two wireless speakers and a Node 2. I have been Googling and searching for others that have attempted this and haven’t found any helpful info. I got a good deal on the KEFs and the Node 2 so I’m only looking to put about $250ish max in cords if I can see a benefit over the supplied cords.

Now, I just need to figure out do I go optical digital or analog out of the Node 2 so I can get full MQA?
Post removed 
Dave (Dlcockrum), thank you kindly. But, no, I didn’t mean to imply that upgrading the power cords on the wireless LS50s would be any less (or any more) likely to be beneficial than in other applications. I was just suggesting that the uniqueness of the design results in little if any predictability of whatever differences may result, and minimizes the relevance of reported experiences that are based on other systems and setups.

Thanks again. Best regards,
-- Al