Can't tell,if my house is properly grounded

Hey guys, I have a low level hi/low buzz that is coming through my speakers, not dependent on the integrated tube amps volume. It is amplified when I turn on my Parasound JC3+ Phono preamp, but only slightly. I have the power cords going to the same outlet. I tried running their power through my Furman Elite Power conditioner but that changed nothing. I ran an independent ground wire and checked all the components in various configurations to no avail. I disconnected all the tv cable to make sure it wasn't coming from there and that solved nothing either. I turned off everything in the house I could' no change. I checked my ground outside at the rod and it is all solidly connected, however the depth of the rod is unknown.

any other thoughts before I call out an electrician?
last_lemming
This is unlikely to be a house grounding issue, however make sure your ground and neutral are properly bonded at the service panel.

Are you sure you don't have a wall wart like Wifi supply or PC going on?

Good that you tried your TV cables! Most problems are coming from them.

I'd try to minimize your problems. Start with the amp, with nothing connected, then work your way towards your source. When you have the absolute minimum that causes hum, come back. :)

Best,

E
No wall warts and yes I disconnected the computer and cable line going into the modem as well. No change. 
Light dimmers can also cause this.

So what is the minimum system that causes your hum?

Best,

E