Can I upgrade my IC cable for $100?

I have put together a desktop headphone system recently that consists of a Musical Fidelity A5 CD player and Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD amp. I and using a DH Labs BL-1 IC cable between the two. The sound is very good but could be a little sweeter in the highs. Can anyone recommend a cable that will better the performance of the BL-1 ICs for a budget of about $100 new or used?
emiliop

Showing 2 responses by emiliop

Try some Splenda. It tastes like sugar because it's made from sugar. I have no idea how it sounds though!!!!

That was helpful.

Thanks for the other suggestions but I was hoping to hear from someone familiar with my old BH Labs Silver Sonic cables. I know there are several good cables sold at entry level prices that are popular here at Audiogon but my BL-1s are/where considered good cables at that price point. I don't want to waist my money if there is no improvement to be had at this price point, especially in the upper mids and highs.
Picked up a .5 meter Siltech SQ-88 Classic G5 at a very reasonable price. Will see how that works out. Should be able to sell it at no loss if it doesn't work out.