Can I really sell this cartridge?

A number of people gave me great advice on replacing my Denon DL-110 when my little neighbor kid bent the stylus almost off. So, thank you.

But, one comment said I should sell the Denon because people rebuild/modify/hot rod old cartridges. I’ve googled & searches for threads & can’t find anything about this or who I would contact to sell the Denon.

Has anyone heard of this? Where would I sell it? How much should I get for it?

Thanks
tochsii
@dhjohnson

There is a clear statement from that guy you recommend:

"I can retip it with a high quality Swiss bonded elliptical or conical stylus"

I hope people understand what is the difference between BONDED and NUDE stylus ???

If you don’t please search for this information first, this is very important.

Any bonded styli must be avoided, the best styli are nude (nude diamond).

Bonded stylus is very cheap alternative to nude stylus (diamond), normally bonded styli associated with entry level cartridges only. In my opinion sending cartridge for re-tip with bonded stylus make no sence, it's much easier to buy another working cartridge. 

@tochsii

MC cartridge like Denon with destroyed stylus cost almost nothing, if you want to sell it i really doubt you will get even $70 for it. If the cantilever is damaged this cartridge cost nothing. DL-110 is not a popular model for hot rod like the DL-103. Don’t waste your time with this cartridge, the minimum amount for a proper re-tip is $200 according to SoundSmith ( Aluminum Alloy Cantilever; Nude Hyper- Elliptical Diamond), but for $200-300 you can buy a better MM cartridge.