Can anyone compare the Shure v15VxMR and Denon103

Can anyone compare the Shure v15xMR and the Denon DL 103 phono catridges? Can anyone characterize the sound of either of these two?
triumph
Post removed 
Viridian, I appreciate your response. I had the same question so you helped both of us. From your description, sounds like my Decca arm would mate well with the Shure V15Vmr . Any other choices if you could have anything you wanted?

TWL suggested the Goldring as an option. I have no experience with any of these. My EAR 834-P should have enough gain for anything I can afford. By the way, this is for my Lenco project.
Post removed 
Try the DL103R; different stylus shape, better sound according to most that have tried it. I use a 103R and it sounds very, very nice; quite different from my Dynavector DV20XH. The R model is about 240 landed from audio cubes in Japan. That makes it a bit less expensive than a discounted Shure, right?
And the shure replacement styli cost as much as a new Denon DL103 is my recollection.
C123666 - I have a DV20XH and am interested in the differences between it and the DL103R. can you please elaborate?

Thanks,
Bob