Can a power cord increase the resolution of an Class D (SMPS) amp by more than 5% ?

5% in relation to a stock power cord.

I can’t really trust dealer comments. I am more interested in reports from audiophiles. 
Whats your story? Did you manage to increase speed and resolution of your amp ? (without losses in the bass area)
128x128zuio
kosst_amojan
@geoffkait
Well, since I don't want cables that act like diodes, I'll avoid their garbage at all cost.

>>>>If you’re happy with the status quo then I’m happy, too. Everyone has to be somewhere. 
What's bad about it?  These are 500w/ch fairly high  current amps.   Every other much less powerful Class A/B amp I've had prior flipped the breakers much more easily.   If not for the efficiency I would have a real challange most likely. 
Post removed 
Numbers are bad. They show so convincingly that there is so little gain in so much investment. If you are lucky.

Well, in the case of the new Hurricane power cord from Audioquest you can attribute part of its very high performance to wire diectionality

Once again, a wire that acts like a diode, "snake oil". Brilliant it's trying to rectify the mains, which is AC (alternating current) and changes 60 x a second, more "snake oil"

Cheers George