Can a Hana SH cartridge be set up as either MC and MM?

Can I use the MM settings on my phono stage (It offers both MC and MM) capability with my Hana SH cart which is
2 mv output?
markj941
as yogiboy suggests, the Hana SH is a MM level output cartridge and should be used into a MM input (40db gain, 47k ohms).

here is a helpful Absolute Sound review by Andre Jennings of the 4 Hana cartridge choices that explains the different gain of the different models.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/excel-sound-corporation-hana-e-and-s-series-moving-coil-cartridges/

i own two of the top-of-line models from Excel Sound, the Etsuro Gold. best cartridge i have heard at any price. Excel Sound makes great cartridges.
you’re right. It’s a Jolida JD 9 II Phono Preamp.
OK. And I see in its description that one of its two outputs is referred to as "line stage," which is undoubtedly the output to which the high gain numbers (60 db MM; 75 db "MC High," 85 db "MC Low") apply.

The other output, designated "RIAA," most likely provides more typical gains for a phono stage, such as those I and Mike referred to. Which output is best to use depends on the gains and sensitivities of the rest of your system, and there’s no harm in trying it both ways as long as you are careful to not have your volume control cranked way up during initial experiments with the line stage output.

In any event, I agree with Yogi and Mike regarding your initial question.

Regards,
-- Al

P.S:  I finally figured out what you meant by "TEP" -- an acronym for the screen-name of the previous poster :-)

Regards,
-- Al

The question is why did you buy HOMC cartridge if you have a good MC phono stage for LOMC ?