Camparing Creek Destinty to Exposure 2010S Wow

I am comparing the Exposure 2010S ($800 used) to the Creek Destiny ($1600 used). I am finding that the Exposure sounds more live and real and very dynamic . The Creek sounds great also but seems to be more mechanical and in the passive mode the attack seems to be slightly rounded off. Almost flat for lack of a better term . In active it seems slightly better but the stage seems smaller and more congested. Source is a Sony XA777ES playing rock and blues through Cardas Neutral refeence ICs and AP Oval 9 speaker cable. I noticed it through headphones also when using the jacks on the Creek and the Sony. No jack on the Exposure. Is this possible, or am I gouing deaf?? Has anyone had any experiences comparing these two?? Thanks
128x128geph0007

Showing 1 response by steveallen

There is a hugh difference between a 2010 and 2010S.Not just an incremental difference like so many other brands!!!!An 'S' will blow away the Evo,5350 and the Destiny.Remember simple is usually better sounding.And btw,the Creek stuff is made in Communist China,whereas the Exposure is MADE in England,that there is reason enough to buy the Exposure.