Cambridge Audio Azur 640A better than Audiolab 6000A ?

Hi folks, I am a new member and I am not an expert about amplifiers,I bought a brand new Audiolab 6000A few days ago I  paired it up with my Tannoy Revolution XT6F but I don’t fell very much good because the bass is not very nice as I felt like it is loosing the listening fun,the vocals are good though.
so I have decided to pair it up with my KEF XQ20
and both the Amp and speakers Sync very well.Not much bass and good detailed sound.
 Recently I have seen someone selling A Cambridge Audio Azur 640A in Facebook market place  for £40 With the Azur 640 CD player and I bought it and connected with my Tannoy XT 6F and KEF XQ 20,what I say it sound awesome and I couldn’t find any difference in quality between the Audiolab 6000A and Azur 640A. I have listened so many songs and compare both amplifiers 1:1 but I really can’t feel any difference .
so I have decided to return my Audiolab 6000A as I am thinking what is the point of spending £600 as I am getting the same quality may be better than that?,what do you guys think ?As I told you I am not an expert so I am expecting ideas from you guys.
Sorry I forgot to tell I am using Marantz 6006CD player.

achujs
I don't know which is "better" but do know that the CA 640A v2.0 sounds wonderful driving my Klipsch Heresy IIs in my master bedroom room rig.  Great dynamics with a spot on neutral presentation.  Very punchy and fast for it's 75w/ch.

Bill
Choose which amp works the best with your speakers.In your case it's the Cambridge.
I have an ancient Audiolab  integrated,20+ years old that kicks butt as far as bass goes.We only use it for movies nowadays.That company has changed hands a couple of times over the years so I'm sure their new offerings are very different now.