Calling all VDH Colibri Fanatics and Experts ...

In your own experience of this wonderful cart, what setup parameters has optimized the Colibri in your own system in terms of VTA, VTF, cartridge loading and others. Your valuable suggestions and experiences are all welcome and appreciated! Thanks in advance.
ctpilapil
ninetynine,
with regards to SRA settings you mentioned earlier that you started from the level settings and ended up at 93 degrees. Was the final setting achieved by hit/miss listening or some other way? Also with your current SRA of 93 degrees where are you with regards to the level position? I am 5mm above the level with mine currently. It sounds really good but a little bit edgy and I wonder if the current level isn't too high. 
I aligned the tonearm horizontal by eye and measured about 93 degrees. A.J. looked at the picture and said this is absolut correct.
So you are having the tonearm level at the moment and this gives you current 93.17d?
Of course. Your Frog may have different cantilever position and it is all individual per cartridge settings. But this is interesting.