cables for Talon Khorus

I am putting my system together and I am needing some input from the experienced members of audiogon.
I am needing help in finding cables that would complement my Khorus with the rest of my system.
My system consist of the following:
Jolida 100a CD player
Herron VTSP/100 preamp
I am researching my power amp right now and it is down to the Edge M8M or the Plinius 250 (would love some input for these two or other ss amps you know whould mate well with Khorus and Herron).
I listen to everything from Nora Jones to Blackhawk. I like my music a little bright(?), but I guess the bottom line is I just want to be able to be listen to all my wonderful music without fatigue and involving me into the emotion of the music.

Thank you in advance.
w_barton

Showing 1 response by aolmrd1241

W barton hello, Mike Farnsworth of talon liked the kimber kable monocle-xl speaker cable running the khorus-x, and on his recommendation, I purchased them myself for my own khorus-x/2. I never looked back. Highly recommended..IMHO.. Also the Edge sound with Talon is a match made in "heaven".(Talon also voiced with Edge equipment)... I use Edge with my Talons also...(:^) hope this helps, good luck...