Cables for Leben/Devore- Nordost?

A few years ago I transitioned rooms and sold my main system (kept my cables for a while) and downsized to a pair of Devore Nine and Luxman 550AXII and Leben 300x with Frey 2 and some Valhalla cables, I had the QB8 and QX4 regenerator.  It sounded great- really fast, clean, attack, decay, it had energy but never bite (sure some recording were not good).  My kids, wife and I did blind tests all the time, changing this and that, and we could always tell if the QX4 was off, or if an interconnect was changed out- so cable skeptics- I'm not looking for that lesson.  Yes it was the last 15% and it was expensive. 

Now I have an O/93 and CS600 and am considering upgrading cables in the future.  I currently have more generic cables and can "hear" what I am missing- or not hearing.  I can work back toward Nordost but feel like I should ask about other looms.  I always read about Auditorium 23 and Tellurium, but I'm wondering about other options too.  Has anyone heard and of these 3?  Any other ideas?   I'm not opposed to cheaper options, but if you tell me to try the wires you got from your grandfathers pacemaker, please at least be able to compare them to something reasonable. 

Thanks gentlemen!       
bjesien

Showing 1 response by chazzzy007

I have Tyr 2 XLR's (5.1 channel system) and Valhalla 2 speaker and reference jumpers (front left/right). Nordost is amazing. Definitely my cup of Tea. Pure, musically satisfying with a delightfully layered and detailed musical presentation. 

Since you liked your originals why don't you audition sets of the new series?