Cables for B&W Nautilus 802

I just purchased a pair of 802's I love the sound of the speakers but with some of my music they sound a bit brite.I am looking for a cable to tone this down.
Athem D1 pre/pro and Moon Aurora amp with Stright Wire Rhythm cables bi-wire.
Any other tips or tweaks to offer I would be thankful

Thanks
louisjm

Showing 4 responses by uriah

Forget Judy426. In these circles Judy426 is a well known B&W basher and at every chance always bad mouths them. You say you just prchased a pair, well now you have to give them time to break in. They are going to need a few hundred hours and the advice you got from everybody above except Judy of course are guys that know certain cables can help. Likecap is really helping you out here by telling you about Steve at the Cable Company, and I have used Audioquest and PS Audio among others with great results. I'm now using Extreme Statement Bi-wire 8 foot pair by PS Audio and love it. You can find this cable on Ebay and here on Audiogon for under $300.00 and well worth what was once $1100.00 now for under $300.00 Make sure what ever cable you get that you give the cable at least a week of 24/7 even at low volume before you really listen. I bought my N802's last year and wouldn't dream of selling them. Good luck in your search for your proper cable. Uriah
Judy wouldn't know truth or honesty if he or she whatever Judy is was standing on it. This is based on reading a lot of Judy's answer's on this site. To call a pair of B&W N802's a pair of sonic dogs just shows what kind of intellect we are dealing with here.
Well Judy, I get 87 in the classifieds for sale (not hundreds as you say) of the world famous B&W Speakers for sale, probably most people looking to upgrade to the more expensive model and 37 members looking for certain models of B&W speakers in the wanted section. WOW, 37 member's looking for B&W. Now tell us the brand you listen to and let's see if there's 37 member's looking for yours? It's too bad you just don't get it.
Cdc is absolutely dead on correct. I would much rather get advice from Cdc as here is someone who knows what they are talking about.