Cabledyne - cable bargain of the century

I run a 2m Nordost Brahma AC cable from the wall to my power distributor. First cable from the wall is important as you all know.

On a whim I purchased a $200 AC power cable from an unknown company called Cabledyne.
www.cabledyne.com

It is better than the Brahma in every way. Not only for audio but for video (im a videophile as well, another expensive burden).

I really did not want to post this thread, as the whole 'X cable beats Nordost' thing is so cliche, but its true for me. For AC cables at least, Cabledyne is the bargain of all bargains and deserves some promotion.

A few proviso's - the Cabledyne is a 12 gauge cable. I'm fairly sure the Brahma is 13-14 gauge. So perhaps my system was AWG limited and the extra size is responsible for what im hearing/seeing? Possible but unlikely, as my wall wiring is not even 12 awg.

Cabledyne have a consistant design philosophy across their entire cable line - 6N monocrystal copper square wire as the conductor, MFA airtubes, and a passive chromium alloy sheath.

There are no higher/lower product lines, and very reasonable prices.
agisthos

Showing 1 response by jp1208

Agisthos, if you ever get a chance to try the speaker cables please let me know what you think about them.